Seeking a dynamic Technical Programmer to write and facilitate code for the implementation and execution of strategic hardware and software projects related to a Global Reliability and Test Services organization. This organization is comprised of many Reliability and Test Laboratories providing product development, qualification, and failure analysis services to the product development processes, supporting multiple divisions within the company around the world. The technical programmer acts as a team member of projects and works within the constraints of the Cost, Quality, and Timing requirements documented in the Project Plan. Projects are focused on laboratory information systems, test automation, standardization, and laboratory process optimizations, interfacing with measurement instruments for acquiring data and running tests.
What You Will Do In Your Role:
- Develop, document, and maintain code for assigned strategic projects, including software development, laboratory automation, and process optimization on time and on budget.
- Is a member of functional strategic teams during the execution, monitoring, and achievement of Projects.
- Uses Project Management methodologies such as Action Item Lists, Gantt Charts, Risk Registers, Key Performance Indicators, Team Meetings, etc. to demonstrate the progress of projects.
- Works with cross-functional teams that include multiple laboratories, IT departments, Product Development, etc.
- Responsible for participating in team communications and promoting team projects.
- Understands, supports, and contributes to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO), and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems and Initiatives by following stated policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Schedule: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Location: Lisle
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, or experience.
- Solid 1-5+ years’ experience programming with .Net, C++, Python, various programming languages.
- Experience in developing software to collect information from hardware and devices (MUST HAVE).
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Creative Graphical UI/UX design experience.
- Design Thinking and Agile strategies.
- Developed and deployed enterprise-wide software.
- Experience with DevExpress or other advanced UI controls.
- Experience with big data, data warehouses, and data analytics.
- Experience in electronics product testing.
- Experience in product test system automation.