Seeking a Sr. Electrical Engineer for a direct hire opportunity in Doylestown, PA.
- Responsibilities: All phases of engineering, design development, and inspection of electrical power and control systems for movable bridges and other movable structures. The specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Development of electrical power and control systems for heavy movable structures
- Development of control logic, philosophies, schematic diagrams, and/or control operating sequence for movable structures
- Perform field assessment/inspection of the electrical/control systems for movable structures and produce field assessment/inspection reports
- Produce construction documents: design drawings, specifications, engineer cost estimates, etc.
- Work closely with design and/or field inspection team disciplines to accomplish assigned project goals
- Ensure that project deliverables conform to project scope, criteria, specifications, and customer requirements
- 30% travel