Seeking a Meat Product and Technical Services Rep for a direct hire opportunity with our client, an innovative leader and provider of high-performance food processing equipment headquartered in a suburb of Chicago. This key role functions as a SME for product development and meat processing and will travel up to 90% of the work week to support client projects and present Technical Demonstrations and presentations at industry trade shows, Client Innovation centers, and customer locations.
Candidate can reside anywhere within the continental US within a 45-60 minute commute to a major airport.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure customers' satisfaction with capital equipment in regards to their specific formulations and processing procedures as well as develop and demonstrate processing techniques to new and potential customers.
- Prepare economic justifications for capital equipment as it pertains to particular formulations and potential customers
- Prepare and present Technical Demonstrations and presentations at industry trade shows, Client Innovation centers, or customer locations as well as present short courses on the relevant material.
- Partner with other company departments to help design and/or modify product lines.
- Provide assistance to the technical sales team and international sales network.