Seeking to hire a Finance Data Analyst for a direct hire opportunity in Lisle, IL. The Finance Data Analyst role will support all phases of finance data related projects, including the defining of data requirements, data design, data mapping and transformation, and data validation and control.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Support projects delivering business processes and data supported by technology in the areas including, but not limited to Financial Accounting, Project Systems, Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Product Costing, Financial Planning, Consolidations, Treasury, Tax, and Reporting.
· Work closely with finance teams to understand business processes, review current systems, and define data requirements. Evaluate current system and data capabilities and identify system modifications or changes that need to be made to current data processes.
· Work as a team member with other Molex business analysts and technical resources to implement data changes. Communicate detailed requirements (functional specifications) and timelines to appropriate IT departments.
· Support the development, design, and maintenance of data systems and databases.
· Understand data logic; troubleshoot coding and fix data-related problems.
· Use automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources.
· Perform tests of new and updated functionality to verify desired results are achieved. Evaluate results and coordinate changes to improve system performance. Create test plans as required.
· Understand data sources (tables, etc.); perform analysis to assess quality and meaning of data.
· Use statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets.
· Develop and maintain system related documentation
· Schedule: 8am-5pm
· Location: Lisle or Chicago