Seeking an Electronic Technician for a direct hire opportunity in Lynchburg, OH. Our client provides world-class electronics manufacturing and development services. They specialize in the design, fabrication, and assembly of printed circuit boards and wire harnesses for use in the energy/petroleum, consumer, and commercial/industrial sectors. The objective of the Electronic Technician is to repair defective assemblies efficiently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and document test processes for electronic assemblies.
- Provide support to production staff.
- Design and document minor electronics and cable assemblies.
- Utilize various electronic test equipment, such as; meters, oscilloscopes and power supplies.
- Perform minor soldering and electronic repair.
- Troubleshoot electro-mechanical assemblies to the component level.