Seeking to hire an Electrical Engineer for an opportunity in Golden Valley, MN – in the Minneapolis suburbs. Our client creates reliable technology for comfort and convenience to simplify the connected world and their home automation solutions enhance safety, comfort, and efficiency in daily activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Circuit simulation and design including creation of schematics for new designs, modifying existing schematics, and conducting a tolerance analysis to ensure proper operation
· Lay out multilayer PCBs or provide guidance to a layout technician to mitigate problems such as part interferences, high voltage spacing violations, and electrical noise susceptibility
· Lead qualification programs including writing test plans, supervising test procedures, troubleshooting failures, and reviewing/writing reports
· Schedule: Hybrid schedule Monday & Friday remote and the other 3 days in office
· Location: Golden Valley, MN
· Duration: 6 Months+