Seeking a Customer Service Representative for a contract opportunity in Wood Dale, IL.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Entering Shipment Orders into proprietary Transportation Management System DTS. 25 + orders to enter per day.
- Check Calls to drivers for track and trace. 100+ calls per day with updating DTS.
- Update truck brokers on any issues that arise helping to create and execute solutions.
- Update and input invoices and accounting data.
- Calling shippers and consignees to schedule pickup and delivery appointments.
- Maintain professional and courteous customer service relations with associates and carriers.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client, carrier, and company information.
- Support management and staff in assigned project-based work.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent phone and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with diverse personalities
- Enthusiastic team player
- Self-motivated, able to work independently
- Strong attention to details
- Exceptional computer skills
- High School diploma or GED required
- The ideal candidate will have experience in order entry, appointment scheduling, and tracking and tracing
- Previous experience in the transportation industry is a plus
- Fluent in English.