We are seeking to hire an Architectural CAD Drafter/Technician in the Architecture group of our client in Northbrook, IL. Our client specializes in the investigation, analysis, testing, and design of repairs for historic and contemporary buildings and structures. This is a contract-to-hire role.
- Produce high-quality, accurate construction documents for the repair and rehabilitation of various building and infrastructure systems, including structural, facades and cladding, and roofing and waterproofing systems
- Develop preliminary and final drawings using the information derived from existing construction documents, backgrounds, and/or rough layouts, and with assistance from the project team through field notes, sketches, or verbal instructions
- Provide input and assist with updating and maintaining local and company-wide CAD standards and detail library
- Travel to project work sites on occasion to provide CAD support in the field, including data retrieval and verification
- Maintain high levels of efficiency and productivity to consistently deliver projects on schedule and within budget